By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2017 - Nominations

vivster said:
So when is this gonna start? I need to send out my bribes.

I did that last year. It failed :(

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

I'm kinda proud of us collectively for not having the most fuckable users contest this year, even if it's been made somewhat easier to do so from having driven away almost all of the women. Still a victory.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
I'm kinda proud of us collectively for not having the most fuckable users contest this year, even if it's been made somewhat easier to do so from having driven away almost all of the women. Still a victory.

Hey I'm starting that next month!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
COKTOE said:

Hey I'm starting that next month!

Eh, I won't hold it against you. I'll probably visit the thread to be honest....

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."