By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the worst 2017 game in your opinion?

You haven't been on Steam recently I see. Black Tiger is pretty much AAA compared to the trash they let through there.
Since steam opened the flood gates a few years ago questions like these have become pointless.

Though to please all my fans I gotta go with BOTW. And that's not even on Steam.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I don't really have one. I don't buy and play obvious shitty games just for the fun of it.

Starcraft Remastered for how broken the online was and general bugs for a remaster of a 20 years old game, I quited the game one week ago, had over 300 wins but couldnt stand the constant disconnects before a game even starts, shame.

for games i havent played probably CoD WWII, EA removed their Microtransactions at least

Out of the four 2017 games I've played, I like Splatoon 2 the least.

WWE 2K18 on the Switch made d21lewis cry.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
WWE 2K18 on the Switch made d21lewis cry.

Attaboy should show up for a while to give him a break in the meanwhile.

dx11332sega said:

For me it is

life of black tiger

I was trying very very hard to forget this game even existed. Thanks for reminded me that it does!

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Friday the 13th by far. Abysmal little shit game.

Though, I haven’t played many different games this year. I was still all over Battleborn until June when I bought Dead By Daylight and have been playing that almost exclusively because it’s so good. Some other games have been sprinkled in.

Star wars battlefront 2

Out of the games I have played, LEGO City Undercover. It is an alright game, but I got to the end and have no desire to finish it. Only played co op with my stepson, and we have since moved on to Fire Emblem Warriors (which is great if you like that playstyle btw).

If I am picking games that were first released in 2017 though, I would have to go with ARMs. Dont get me wrong, I love the game and will return to it eventually. It is just my least favorite 2017 release that I invested in.

I think I can say though that I have not really bought what I would conside a bad game this year, so it is hard to call. I did play the mobile version of Lineage 2 however, which is way too automated to be considered a good game IMO. It is free to play though and I did not buy micro transactions, do that doesn't count. =P

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261