By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - oficial mario kart friend code thread

Mine is 3179-6284-5495
Call me Altair
I'll add all those numbers on koopa's list in just a minute.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Just_Ben said:
koopatrooper said:
i dont think u guys know who i am I`m mike in mario kart wii and this tournament thing is anybody in the mood of organising one i think its a great idea and rol should play woth us to then it more of a challenge

i will do so, have the Computer Sience power ;) Well, ok. Anybody here time tommorow or sometime to test what you can do on your own "Room"? Can we race just against ourselves. And is it possible to "save" the points (besides a camara?). After that we could basicly start :)

We can race just against ourselves without having any random people in the room. There are single races and GPs (4 races with a points system depending on the number of participating players). But the game doesn't keep the stats after everyone left the room, someone would have to write down the standings or take a picture before logging out.

Since GPs are restricted to always 4 races, I suggest we play a certain number of random single races (like 10, this will last about 45-60 minutes) and then someone writes down the standings (maybe this has to be done after each individual race, I am not certain if the game tallies the results up).

Why not do 2 GP one at 21:00 one at 21:30?

chrizum i totally own right?;)

Meh, I want to participate too. You go have your little tournament without me, I don't care. You all suck anyway. I'm the MK master and you know it. I don't even like tournaments. Or Mario Kart. Bah, humbug!

So let's do another tournament thursday, yea?

Chrizum said:
Meh, I want to participate too. You go have your little tournament without me, I don't care. You all suck anyway. I'm the MK master and you know it. I don't even like tournaments. Or Mario Kart. Bah, humbug!

Sure. I'm in. For tomorrow I have one goal: Beat Hitler.

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
Chrizum said:

good luck i beat your friend, alltough he owned me on rainbow road

RolStoppable said:
Just_Ben said:
RolStoppable said:

We can race just against ourselves without having any random people in the room. There are single races and GPs (4 races with a points system depending on the number of participating players). But the game doesn't keep the stats after everyone left the room, someone would have to write down the standings or take a picture before logging out.

Since GPs are restricted to always 4 races, I suggest we play a certain number of random single races (like 10, this will last about 45-60 minutes) and then someone writes down the standings (maybe this has to be done after each individual race, I am not certain if the game tallies the results up).

Why not do 2 GP one at 21:00 one at 21:30?

That's okay too. So we do a test tomorrow at 21:00 and 21:30 Central European Time? Since you have the computer science power, you will host the matches and create the room and anyone interested can join us.

Will not have the time tommorrow, I think, so I say you host ;)

Please all, write down the places after the 4th races in the GP ;) I will do so, if I am able to join ab. I will see that I implement a something to add all up in points etc as soon as i can.

mariokartslaaf said:
BengaBenga said:
Chrizum said:

good luck i beat your friend, alltough he owned me on rainbow road

????

Mariokartslaaf: You're the one driving around with Hitler right (mii name: rolf)?
If not who is, it sure is someone from VGC. And what's your mii-name?

If you are I don't have a clue what you're saying, but you have a 7-3 lead over me.

Started an discussion about the League:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=23967&start=0

I added everyone from this thread, so add me now :D

My MKWii code is in my sig.