By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - oficial mario kart friend code thread

i dont think u guys know who i am I`m mike in mario kart wii and this tournament thing is anybody in the mood of organising one i think its a great idea and rol should play woth us to then it more of a challenge

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
Wow Rol, you won just about anything. Congrats on the 2 stars that shine next to your name!

mariokartslaaf is not bad either, but maybe your Mii is a bit over the top? Hitler on a giant chopper...

If we have a MK VGC tournament i'm in. I've beaten Chizum most of the times. Is kirby the Mii name of kirby007? Though I have the feeling that Rol will win it. 2nd place is also nice...

You're full of crap Benga. It's 2-2 between us, and it was on my off-day too. I can kick your ass anytime

RolStoppable said:
Chrizum said:
Just_Ben said:
Well, could be enough to setup a vgc league, couldn't it?

Yes!

Am I allowed to participate in such a league or would you guys prefer to play without me?

Off course, if we are enough, we could make a first and a second league.

Anyone tried to create his own room? What are the posibilities there?

Can we save the points of races somewhere to look at it later? 

koopatrooper said:
i dont think u guys know who i am I`m mike in mario kart wii and this tournament thing is anybody in the mood of organising one i think its a great idea and rol should play woth us to then it more of a challenge

i will do so, have the Computer Sience power ;) Well, ok. Anybody here time tommorow or sometime to test what you can do on your own "Room"? Can we race just against ourselves. And is it possible to "save" the points (besides a camara?). After that we could basicly start :)

hey ben does our bet still holds?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Just_Ben said:
koopatrooper said:

i will do so, have the Computer Sience power ;) Well, ok. Anybody here time tommorow or sometime to test what you can do on your own "Room"? Can we race just against ourselves. And is it possible to "save" the points (besides a camara?). After that we could basicly start :)

We can race just against ourselves without having any random people in the room. There are single races and GPs (4 races with a points system depending on the number of participating players). But the game doesn't keep the stats after everyone left the room, someone would have to write down the standings or take a picture before logging out.

Since GPs are restricted to always 4 races, I suggest we play a certain number of random single races (like 10, this will last about 45-60 minutes) and then someone writes down the standings (maybe this has to be done after each individual race, I am not certain if the game tallies the results up).

Sounds like a great plan. When? Tomorrow 21:00 Central European Time?

Chrizum: are you sure? If thought I kicked your ass for all but one race...time will tell.

koopa: yeah, that explains a lot. Did you beat me? Can't remember anymore.

BengaBenga said:
RolStoppable said:
Just_Ben said:
koopatrooper said:

We can race just against ourselves without having any random people in the room. There are single races and GPs (4 races with a points system depending on the number of participating players). But the game doesn't keep the stats after everyone left the room, someone would have to write down the standings or take a picture before logging out.

Since GPs are restricted to always 4 races, I suggest we play a certain number of random single races (like 10, this will last about 45-60 minutes) and then someone writes down the standings (maybe this has to be done after each individual race, I am not certain if the game tallies the results up).

Sounds like a great plan. When? Tomorrow 21:00 Central European Time?

Chrizum: are you sure? If thought I kicked your ass for all but one race...time will tell.

koopa: yeah, that explains a lot. Did you beat me? Can't remember anymore.

Yes, I'm sure. You can watch the standings when you click on a friend.

The tournament is a terrific idea, but I can't participate tomorrow (I'm having a friend coming over - to play Mario Kart ) But I'm able to play any other day this week.

Chrizum: It's 3-2 for me and you know it! ;)

Rol vs me: 9-0 hmmm.
Koopa vs me: 3-4

can i participate in this league.

My code is 4296-3172-8254

I keep getting disconnected when trying to get into races. Nintendo sort out your Online! Cause something is free doesn't mean it has to be rubbish.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down