By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - oficial mario kart friend code thread

with mario kart coming tomorrow i thought it was better doing this thread today instead of tomorrow cause then it would be a chaos with everyone making these threads

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network

bump

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

yeah just 3 more hours or so and my next 10 years have been filled again :)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

My Amazon package should be through the door any time soon!

So add me and PM me.

bump

Around the Network

Bump

mario kart friend code 4038 6134 7380 pm when added

ok ive added all heres the update:
koopatrooper: 3308-4688-800
tmbh: 1075-0861-9813
dave: 4038-6134-7380

i have a qestion :how do i add the mario kart wii channel to my wii?

koopa, once you've downloaded all the initial data it becomes an option on the nintendo wfc menu.

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)