Forums - Website Topics - 502 Bad Gateway. Part 3!

Ka-pi96 said:
Me too! VGC is dying again

Are you still getting it? On which pages?

Around the Network

Same problem here for the whole last 15 hours...seems better now!

VGPolyglot said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Me too! VGC is dying again

Are you still getting it? On which pages?

Only just woke up, so not sure yet. Was getting it a whole lot before though!

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

I haven't gotten one since. I think any errors have been fixed.

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)

It looks back to normal for me too.

Chinese food for breakfast

Around the Network

I had the same yesterday seems fixed now.

Can something be done about the layout of the ads? I'm about to install adblock for Firefox, I'm about done with it.

trasharmdsister12 said:
I just checked on it and axum made mashed potatoes with 3 of our 5 servers. We need to get some new potatoes but can't afford it on the mod salary. I only get 2 fries a month.

You will take your two fries and show some appreciation for them!

RJ_Sizzle said:

I made a fairly long reply yesterday and got timed out when I tried to post it. I let out the longest sigh of my life.

Same here, luckily I was able to copy and paste it into a txt file before it timed out.

Saw this for a brief moment yesterday but it went away. Thought it was my phone.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

SvennoJ said:

I had the same yesterday seems fixed now.

Can something be done about the layout of the ads? I'm about to install adblock for Firefox, I'm about done with it.

We've just had a discussion about this on staff, because stuff like that is frankly ridiculous and the ads are a frequent complaint. We don't want people to be forced into using an ad blocker simply because of how bad the ads are, when they would otherwise be happy to keep their ad blocker turned off in order to help support the site if they knew they'd only be shown reasonable ones (in terms of size, placement, etc.).

Talon's going to look into fixing the over-the-top ad stuff like that as soon as he gets some free time. He won't touch the content but the size and placement can be adjusted. The current plan is that Beta Testers and other staff will help find the problem ads/worst examples and he'll sort them out as the highest priority site fix once the new database is live and running smoothly.