By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PSVR Announcements at PSX

Do you own a PSVR Headset?

Yes I do 9 36.00%

No, but I want to get one soon 10 40.00%

No, not interested yet in VR 5 20.00%

No, but I own Vive/Rift/WMR 1 4.00%

Total:25

Tactical 4vs4 Shooter Firewall (looks similar to Rainbow Six)

Wipeout Omega Collection gets free VR DLC that makes the full game playable in VR

The Last Guardian gets a free VR expierence (15-20 minutes long) on dec. 12

HTC Vives Rick and Morty VR game comes to PSVR

Knockout League

Shooty Fruity

Jupiter and Mars

Around the Network

Jupiter and Mars looked pretty interesting, but i must say that none of the announcements hyped me up.

The best thing on the show was the Detroit demo, which basically turned from a "cool looking game" into "i have to buy this" for me.

Great, great, great demo.

Mario Kart VR was really impressive. Wipe Out VR would be fun .

I'm exited for WipeOut in VR... so glad that I seem to be immune to VR motion sickness so far.

The Last Guardian VR is a great christmas present from Sony, even if it is a short experience.

Knockout League could be a fun experience, I don't have any VR boxing games yet. Although I would prefer a less cartoonish boxing game... please EA: Fight Night Round 8(th Gen) with full VR support!

VIrtual Rick-lity is hilarious, especially if you love the humor of the TV show. I have that game already for my Oculus Rif

Shooty Fruity and Jupiter & Mars... yeah, perhaps when they are on sale. I have enough similar games on my Rift, often dirty cheap in the monthly VR bundles ($4 for 10 - 12 VR games) on IndieGala.

ThisGuyFooks said:
Jupiter and Mars looked pretty interesting, but i must say that none of the announcements hyped me up.

The best thing on the show was the Detroit demo, which basically turned from a "cool looking game" into "i have to buy this" for me.

Great, great, great demo.

That's good to know but after the Paris demo Ive feel like I've seen enough.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Mario Kart VR was really impressive. Wipe Out VR would be fun .

have you played it in japan?

There was also Accounting Plus, one of the funnies VR games ever created.

Plus Vacation Simulator already announced yesterday at VGAs.

They had Bravo Team playable at the show floor. Really curious about that and Firewall. Sid Shuman seemed really excited about Firewall after playing it...they clearly cited early Rainbow Six games as inspiration.

I’m really excited for Wipeout in VR..sounds like a childhood dream come true.

It's funny, one of the first things I thought after trying out my psvr was "why isn't Wipeout in VR?" If they make the full game playable in VR, that might just become the system's killer app. I'm also excited for Jupiter and Mars (I love oceans and dolphins, so sue me), Killing Floor and Rick and Morty. It's been a really good conference for those of us who just bought a headset (not so much for those expecting more traditional announcements). 

PSVR had a great weekend.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Ariakon said:

It's been a really good conference for those of us who just bought a headset (not so much for those expecting more traditional announcements). 

Definitly. I dont really care for no big flat game announcements because I rarely play those games anyway anymore. Sometimes I play the switch on the go but if i spend time in my living room with video gaming, it is vr. Just so much better. And it will get even alot better in the future with th tech advancing (hgiher resolution, wireless, better tracking, more games)