By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Monster Hunter World: 3rd Beta (LIVE NOW)

Just a reminder the beta is later.
I think it's 5 hours from now.

Around the Network

what is your psn name ? @ all. have fun together.

ps. in january the dragon ball fighter z beta (its like a demo) :)

Hiku said:

The Beta is on now. But I encountered an issue with Diablos.

Some times he will not spawn on the map. Has anyone else noticed this?
He used to appear 100% of the time in the previous Beta. Now we're lucky to find him in 1/5 matches...

Just not you. Rathalos is spawning randomly on it's spot before. 

Hiku said:

The Beta is on now. But I encountered an issue with Diablos.

Some times he will not spawn on the map. Has anyone else noticed this?
He used to appear 100% of the time in the previous Beta. Now we're lucky to find him in 1/5 matches...

They added two more monsters so one replaces Diablo and the other Rathalos. They rotate I believe.

KazumaKiryu said:

what is your psn name ? @ all. have fun together.

ps. in january the dragon ball fighter z beta (its like a demo) :)

Pendragon_1095

Around the Network

I was able to defeat rathalos now. I tried with the flame blitz but I always run out of time so I tried using thunder lance. A lot easier and the damage input is high. Also, having a shield also helps a lot.
Also tried the bow almost defeated rathalos but run out of time. The bow is fun to use.
And using the barrel bomb when it's sleeping maximum damage.

Hiku said:
Yeah, Diablos spawning is still random, unfortunately. That makes things really tedius for people who are targeting him in combination with the code invite system.

So far I haven't been able to take him down. I've gotten better and better at it, and tried several different weapons and strategy variations. Gonna try again tomorrow.
Also tried Rathalos once, but not knowing his attack pattern yet it was even more difficult.

Yeah, That sucks. I am retrying a lot of quest because Rathalos is not on the area.  I wish they just have a different map for the 2 monster.

what is your psn name ? @ all

HandofPrometheus said:

Pendragon_1095

Great :) Let's see how high the sales figures are worldwide.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

Here's one of my uploaded video.
I am using Jyura Hatchets.
Still getting a hang of the game here.

That was freaking awesome. Holy crap I am so ready for this one. Just beautiful.

Bristow9091 said:

Okay so I've just done the Barroth hunt on my own and fucking DESTROYED IT. Turns out the hammer works REALLY well against it, like holy shit I had it limping away before the ten minute mark!

Edit: Just done my first four man online hunt against it (Yeah, fuck you Barroth!) and man it was fucking epic! I had the glider suit on or whatever it's called, got a high vantage, jumped off and flew over it, smashed down with my hammer which just knocked it right down to the floor and broke so many scales off its back, someone put a barrel bomb down right where the scales were gone, a guy with an arrow shot it to blow it up, then someone threw a shock trap down which caused it to stay down, and we're all just pummeling the absolute shit out of it, poor thing didn't even last ten minutes, lol.

Slayer. Nuff said.