By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official: Playstation Experience 2017

My expectations aren't very high given the news that important stuff has been moved to E3 2018.

Though I still hope to see just 1 of these:

Spyro 1-3 Remake Trilogy
Crash Team Racing, Crash Bash and The Wrath of Cortex Remake Collection
Resident Evil 2 Remake gameplay footage
new Ape Escape from Japan Studio
The Last of Us 2 gameplay footage
Bloodborne 2 reveal
A new Devil May Cry

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
Man, who plan those schedules?Its really late....

Gotta think during the day if I stay up to watch this.

I don't know...maybe because there's this thing called time which is different around the globe. /s

I'm trying to temper my expectation for tonight, but given the fact that Microsoft censored that From Software teaser trailer from their Mixer stream (WTF?!) I assume it IS indeed a Sony exclusive and I'm hoping for more information tonight. 

I also want to see more from Dreams (it's a given and has been already announced), WiLD (PLEASE! a new trailer and release date) and of course some GHOST of Tsushima gameplay. Oh and a GoW release date announcement (also very likely).

Oh yeah...and a first gameplay trailer for RDR2 of course! :D

So much for tempering my expectations ; D

Last edited by Errorist76 - on 08 December 2017

for me it's in the middle of the night, but i will look into when i wake up;)

Dr.Vita said:
I will predict it, Shawn is going to wear a Spyro T-Shirt!

The two things I would love to see are the new From Software project and something Crash Bandicoot related.

Anything Purple and I'll be a happy camper.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

I might actually do the insane thing and wake up at about 4.50am for this lmao

Around the Network

I hope some of you already set your expectations in check.
I still hope for new big announcement but an update from some of the games is what i expect. New trailer, new vr titles, release date for Detroit: human, God of war, Days gone, dreams and Spider man.
Localization from Japanese games. Hoping for Sega's Hokuto game.

It's still possible that we will see from software games that was teased. 

About ten minutes now. Feel like we have plenty of stuff on the horizon, so just more gameplay footage of what's coming up will be fine. (Well, except Detroit, we've seen more than enough of that title, they need to keep the rest of it under wraps until launch.)

arcaneguyver said:
About ten minutes now. Feel like we have plenty of stuff on the horizon, so just more gameplay footage of what's coming up will be fine. (Well, except Detroit, we've seen more than enough of that title, they need to keep the rest of it under wraps until launch.)

I wonder if there will be a single new game announcement. I am hoping for Resident Evil 2 and Final Fantasy VII Remake footage personally.

7mins to go

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Ka-pi96 said:
It's almost 4 am doods, has it not started yet?

De,dum dum, De,dum dum de de, dum dum ... De,dum dum, De,dum dum de de, dum dum ... De,dum dum, De,dum dum  de de, dum dum ...

The PS5 Exists.