By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official: Playstation Experience 2017

Friday December 8: Opening Presentation – 8pm PT (4am GMT and 3pm ACT on Saturday)

Saturday December 9 

Media Molecule Presents Dreams – 12:30pm PT/ 8.30pm GMT/ 4.30am ACT
IGN Ranks the Top 10 PlayStation Games of all Time 2pm PT/ 10pm GMT/ 6am ACT 
Ghost of Tsushima: From Concept to Reveal – 3:30pm GMT/ 11.30pm GMT/ 7.30am ACT
Uncharted 10th Anniversary Celebration – 5pm PT/ 1am GMT/ 9am ACT 
The Last of Us Part II: Meet the Cast 6:30pm PT/ 2.30am GMT/ 10.30 am ACT 

What to expect: No big announcement but there are some special announcement. Release date from 1st party games (God of War and etc.)

Streams:

More info here. https://www.playstation.com/en-us/campaigns/2017/playstation-experience/
&
http://www.techradar.com/news/playstation-experience-2017

Last edited by NoCtiS_NoX - on 08 December 2017

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Devil May Cry 5
Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Remaster
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 3
Agent
Bully 2
Disgaea 6

Prepare to be Disappointed. They are holding back announcements to next years E3. 
Dsigaea will be announced on Jump festa I hope or the weekly Dengeki news or Famitsu.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
BasilZero said:
Devil May Cry 5
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 3
Agent
Bully 2
Disgaea 6

Prepare to be Disappointed. They are holding back announcements to next years E3. 
Dsigaea will be announced on Jump festa I hope or the weekly Dengeki news or Famitsu.

So, they held back E3 announcements for PSX this year, to hold them back even longer for E3 next year...

tagging

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
BasilZero said:
Devil May Cry 5
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 3
Agent
Bully 2
Disgaea 6

Too soon for Xenoverse 3. FFXIII remaster is a good guess. 

Around the Network

Tagging.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

VGPolyglot said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

So, they held back E3 announcements for PSX this year, to hold them back even longer for E3 next year...

That's the rumor.  

and they are being critized for announcing games far too early. 

Last edit. There's an article Sony is changing this and they will announce the games when they are closer to release. I will find that article.

Tagged

I'm excited for From Soft, whatever they're bringing!

NoCtiS_NoX said:
VGPolyglot said:

That's the rumor.  

and they are being critized for announcing games far too early. 

Last edit. There's an article Sony is changing this and they will announce the games when they are closer to release. I will find that article.

They acknowledged the early reveal of games when some exe commented on the decision when to show Ghost of Tsushima. Nothing about fundamental change. And i doubt there will be.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-11-27-playstation-exec-sometimes-we-announced-games-too-early

Hunting Season is done...