By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Death Stranding TGA 2017 Trailer

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuUQCpCpsk4

New Key Arts:

Last edited by Shikamo - on 07 December 2017

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

What is up with this rushing to create threads when there is zero content in them?

I don't know what I saw, but I am interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6UaLAkIIUc

Wonder if Spongebob and Kojima eat the same substances?

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Classic Kojima.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Teeqoz said:
What is up with this rushing to create threads when there is zero content in them?

Gotta get dem VG Points yo to get the VGC Jubilee Award.

honestly I don't care for points, I'm trying to help covering the announcements :)

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Shikamo said:
BasilZero said:

Gotta get dem VG Points yo to get the VGC Jubilee Award.

honestly I don't care for points, I'm trying to help covering the announcements :)

Then transfer me all your points son.

I'm curious, but honestly don't think I'll like or play it, kinda tired of Kojima's crazyness

Snoopy said:
Shikamo said:

Then transfer me all your points son.

if that were possible i would give you some points for sure xD

BasilZero said:
Shikamo said:

If thats the case you can still wait for when the actual press releases or actual news articles are present rather than making a empty thread.

i'm trying to watch tga and cover, its more easier to me made the base thread and during commercials of the tga pick up the information and complete the thread, in this short period peoples wants to discuss about the thread can go and talk :)