Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 3 announced exclusively for Switch!

Likely this one won't get cancel "ahemm"



Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

 By: Suke

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
FragileSurface said:
I really hope this means she won't have that atrocious haircut from the second game.

From trailer her hairstyle looks same as 1.

That's what worries  me a little.  I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up fighting herself from the past or something silly like that.  



Nautilus said:
curl-6 said:

Given that it took 2 years for Bayonetta 2 to come out after being revealed in a similar teaser, I expect Bayonetta 3 to release in 2019, along with Metroid Prime 4.

Hmmmmm I dont know.Given how Nintendo has approached revealing games with the Switch, I dont think thats necessarily the case.It might not be a 2018 title(though I have a feeling it will be), it could very well be an early 2019 title.

I dont think that Nintendo is worried about showing games that are too far ahead in the future, bar exceptions.Nintendo didnt need to announce bayo 3 now if it were only going to be released on holiday 2019, simply because the Switch is already a success.

I get the feeling the wanted something big for the VGAs and Zelda DLC alone wasn't gonna cut it. If it was coming next year wouldn't it make sense to have a proper trailer rather than a pre-rendered teaser? Or to end the trailer with "2018"?

Last edited by curl-6 - on 10 December 2017

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Acevil said:
d21lewis said: I love Nintendo and I'm happy they're doing so well but I agree. I wish there was one format where everybody could play the same games and play together. 

The thing is, he doesn't care if game is PS4 exclusive, only when it is Switch Exclusive. He is clearly still bitter about how the Vita turned out (Not really well), so he goes bad mouthing anything that benefits Nintendo. 

That's absolutely not true. I praised Xenoblade 2 for its progress in sales and I bought it myself after seeing pics and reactions here and there. I consider that Fire Emblem Warriors is one of the best Warrior games ever made. I've always played and praised Fire Emblem and Ace Attorney on DS/3DS and will still do so on Switch. When something's good I say it's good.

Btw I'm still enjoying my Vita every day or so, with lots of games I still want to play on it, so don't worry for me on that. Vita turned out to be a great handheld just like comparable systems.



Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
FragileSurface said:
I really hope this means she won't have that atrocious haircut from the second game.

From trailer her hairstyle looks same as 1.

I prefer her look in Bayonetta 2. 



Around the Network
FragileSurface said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

From trailer her hairstyle looks same as 1.

That's what worries  me a little.  I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up fighting herself from the past or something silly like that.  

Let's be honest here I liked bayonetta both 1 and 2. But the stories where pretty weird and downright bad excuses to justify great set pieces, especially the second game. Not that I cared all that much about it because it did those setpieces very well.



Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

KLXVER said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

I know, what i mean is it still is a proper 3D action NHM game that use UE4

Well except the 2D games he travels to I guess. We don't know much yet though.

If it is 2D only, no need to be UE4



HoangNhatAnh said:
KLXVER said:

Well except the 2D games he travels to I guess. We don't know much yet though.

If it is 2D only, no need to be UE4

Well there are 3D cutscenes in the game.



ryuzaki57 said:
Acevil said:

The thing is, he doesn't care if game is PS4 exclusive, only when it is Switch Exclusive. He is clearly still bitter about how the Vita turned out (Not really well), so he goes bad mouthing anything that benefits Nintendo. 

That's absolutely not true. I praised Xenoblade 2 for its progress in sales and I bought it myself after seeing pics and reactions here and there. I consider that Fire Emblem Warriors is one of the best Warrior games ever made. I've always played and praised Fire Emblem and Ace Attorney on DS/3DS and will still do so on Switch. When something's good I say it's good.

Btw I'm still enjoying my Vita every day or so, with lots of games I still want to play on it, so don't worry for me on that. Vita turned out to be a great handheld just like comparable systems.

So it's already decided. This is very good for Nintendo 

Last edited by HoangNhatAnh - on 10 December 2017

You know, even DS/3DS have some 3D cutscenes and they are not UE4. Xenoblade X have a lot cutscenes on Wii U and they don't use UE4