By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 3 announced exclusively for Switch!

KLXVER said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

From trailer her hairstyle looks same as 1.

I prefer her look in Bayonetta 2. 

I agree. Her hairstyle is better in Bayonetta 2

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
ryuzaki57 said:

Obviously Switch cannot run MHW. Capcom (wisely) chose PS4/X1 because the potential market was bigger and because they needed more powerful hardware to make the series go forward.

Of course it is. PS4 has the largest userbase, then it has the largest library and the most games in development. Any Switch 3rd party exclusive is against the will of the people. As OP of the Playstation Nation, do you really think it's fair that PS4 players are left out? How is this even legitimate?

The number of PS4 just pales in comparison of the Gaming PCs. So by your own words, all third party exclusives would have to go to PC, not PS4

And yes it's fair that they are left out. First they didn't buy the game on PS3, then Sony didn't fund the second game or showing any further support (like bayonetta in Smash and it's amiibo figures). Besides, who knows if Nintendo isn't funding this one as well?

No they dont, Multiplats are selling way more on PS4 than on PC. Most PC gamers are playing different games like MMOs or MOBAS if we look at a global scale. Everyone has a PC, i have a PC and i still game on it, doesnt make me a PC gamer or anybody else who plays certain games on it.

Bayonetta 1 on PS3 outsold the Xbox 360 version despite performing alot worse on PS3, and it also sold more than Bayonetta 2 on the Wii U

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=Bayonetta&publisher=&platform=&genre=&minSales=0&results=200

Ruler said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

The number of PS4 just pales in comparison of the Gaming PCs. So by your own words, all third party exclusives would have to go to PC, not PS4

And yes it's fair that they are left out. First they didn't buy the game on PS3, then Sony didn't fund the second game or showing any further support (like bayonetta in Smash and it's amiibo figures). Besides, who knows if Nintendo isn't funding this one as well?

No they dont, Multiplats are selling way more on PS4 than on PC. Most PC gamers are playing different games like MMOs or MOBAS if we look at a global scale. Everyone has a PC, i have a PC and i still game on it, doesnt make me a PC gamer or anybody else who plays certain games on it.

Bayonetta 1 on PS3 outsold the Xbox 360 version despite performing alot worse on PS3, and it also sold more than Bayonetta 2 on the Wii U

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=Bayonetta&publisher=&platform=&genre=&minSales=0&results=200

Doesn't change that Ryuzaki implied that the third party exclusives should all go the platform with the highest install base.  He didn't say anything like they would sell better on that platform, just that they should just be on the platform with the highest potential reach. And you can bend it every which way you like, that would be PC, not any console.

I'm curious how MH and PS4 are such a hot topic in a Bayonetta 3 thread.....please try to keep things on the topic at hand.

Ruler said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

That's because the 360 had a much smaller install base in Japan than the PS3, so even with technical issues it had an upper hand. Also, the Switch has been doing well, so it's not like the Wii U where it's coming out on a dead console.

Around the Network
DAXFM said:
KLXVER said:

I prefer her look in Bayonetta 2. 

Me three. Her design in the first game is still good, but her look in Bayo 2 is far cooler and more appealing.

curl-6 said:
DAXFM said:

Me three. Her design in the first game is still good, but her look in Bayo 2 is far cooler and more appealing.

I like the long-hair look better myself.

I have a feeling Bayonetta's appearance may be just a placeholder.

Or maybe it's a prequel?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Ruler said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

And why Sony refused to fund Bayonetta 2 that make Nintendo have to step in instead?

VGPolyglot said:
curl-6 said:

I like the long-hair look better myself.

Why not both? One from the past, one is present, together they face a new dangerous evil