By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix: New Tomb Raider game announcement coming in 2018

I still need to finish Rise of the Tomb Raider :x

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

I wonder if they'll take inspiration from Breath of the Wild for this game with the climb all surfaces concept...

Im down for another TR game. Loved the previous ones.

Still need to play Rise, probably wait for it to hit Game Pass it be on a massive sale. But the 2013 or whenever reboot was very good.

This is pretty exciting, I played Rise for the first time this year in January as my first Tomb Raider game and loved it. Think it's the only "action adventure" game I admire a lot(not including Zelda). For me I was surprised at how great the open world was incorporated. A bit too generic at times but still great fun. The irony is that I payed like 30$ on it but I found a voucher for it for free with my GTX 970 from a year ago. Guess I somehow forgot the free game for over a year ! haha oh well

Around the Network

I, too, still have to play Rise, but I'm all in for a new Tomb Raider game. Still, these announcements of an announcement are getting out of hand.

Anyway, I think they'll reveal it at E3 and launch it late next year too.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I would like one with more locations.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Weird, I heard MS killed the IP.

Anywho, RotTR was great and I will gladly play a successor.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Not surprising. I hope they improve the story and acting. The reboot had great gameplay, but everything else was pretty bad. Just finally bought Rise on PSN bc it went down to $19.

So....does this reveal count as the official reveal? No? Then shut up