By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Switch is a monster at my Best Buy , always selling out

That's good to hear. The system is definitely a sweet device that I hope ends up getting a lot of sales by the end of its life. It's still pretty early, so it's a bit uncertain how the Switch will fair later on.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
abronn627 said:
DonFerrari said:

Yep PS4 is fast, but not as fast as any tablet or cellphone to wake up. And if Switch do in 3s that is plenty fast... but not that it will matter if it take 3 or 20s to resume gaming.

Nope, I aint assuming anything, I'm going strictly by what he have written. If he meant anything different or left things unsaid then he have to say it... but I usually find it suspicious when people in VGC say they have several HW and buy a lot of games to it then never turn it on, like they have 0 consideration for money or only want to use the ownership to allow to talk bad about something.

You asked him why he doesn’t stream with the Vita. Where in his post did he said that he own a PS Vita ?  Didn’t you assumed he got one so you can push your point ?

Nope. Reread, I said that Sony already offered quick start for the games (huge improvement from PS3 to PS4) so the time took to start a game wasn't an issue, and that if needed a small device to play on bed he could stream to PSVita. I didn't say he have one, I said that if he had he could do it. But the main point was PS4 already turn on fast.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Jranation said:
SuperNova said: 

What did they do wrong in your opinion?

For me its the price of the controllers, and "HD Rumble". But since its selling very well even with these 2 things, people probably dont mind it as much as I thought they would. 

I kind of like the HD rumble, it's really well utilized in Golf Story, but sadly underutlized in almost every other game including Nintendos first party, so it's kind of a missstep in execution so far imo.

The controller (and accessory) price I can wholeheartedly agree with!

To think at one point we debated whether or not Switch was revitalizing the games market.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016