By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 6th entry in major gaming franchise teased for the Game Awards (Updated with Poll)

What game do you think it is?

Devil May Cry 5: Pepperon... 3 8.33%

Soul Calibur VI: The OP was wrong Edition 13 36.11%

GTA 6: My Thug Life narrated by Snoop Dogg 3 8.33%

The Elderscrolls VI: Shatteredknee 6 16.67%

Halo 6: Revenge of the Hologram 4 11.11%

Metal Gear Solid 6: Sneks and 2 hour Ladders 4 11.11%

Other: 6 (State in comments) 3 8.33%

Total:36
VersusEvil said:
Barkley said:

Doesn't really fit in with the "Some people want it, others do not."

It's gotta be some series that's messed up.

Metal Gear Solid would be a decent shout out with Kojima leaving and everything.

I don't know about that, after the mess that was Halo 5 I'm sure there's a few who don't want another one :L

Well, I'm not sure there's many that want them to just give up on the series even if they didn't like Halo 5.

Whereas I think there's plenty of people that don't want Metal Gear without Kojima at the helm. I dunno.

DMC and MGS are the two from the poll I think are most likely.

Around the Network

Just added a poll based on popular picks in the thread, silly subtitles are just for fun and laughs. There's a lot of interesting guesses going around and lots of excitement. Hopefully people are really surprised come Thursday and happy with the reveal.... whatever it may be :P Shocking? Surprising? Minds blown away and completely caught off guard?

It's not Halo 6 it was already confirmed not to be by 343 a few days ago.

donkey kong 6

Barkley said:
VersusEvil said:

I don't know about that, after the mess that was Halo 5 I'm sure there's a few who don't want another one :L

Well, I'm not sure there's many that want them to just give up on the series even if they didn't like Halo 5.

Whereas I think there's plenty of people that don't want Metal Gear without Kojima at the helm. I dunno.

I'd personally like 343 to step away from Halo. If Halo 6 is anything like 5 I'll be skipping it. 343 seems to have figured out the competitive scene, but not how to structure a great single-player campaign, which is more important to me.

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Barkley said:

I'd personally like 343 to step away from Halo. If Halo 6 is anything like 5 I'll be skipping it. 343 seems to have figured out the competitive scene, but not how to structure a great single-player campaign, which is more important to me.

After halo 4 I figured that 343 had the campaign in the bag too...

We're jinxing it!

If we count the free to play game, then there have been 5 main entry games in the Command and Conquer series. This is a series that is loved for the old games and hated for the new ones (*cough EA cough*), therefore it could be this. Also, I'll make a prediction of its title:

Command and Conquer: Tiberium Microtransactions

Game Description: The forces of Nod have returned, this time with a way to recreate and harvest Tiberium faster than ever. If you want to stand a chance, you too can speed up your harvesting for $5 per month!

BasilZero said:
Soul Calibur VI, the rest in the poll pretty sure will be announced on bigger platforms than the Game Awards.

Let's not forget Breath of the Wild was first shown at the game awards (gameplay), while it's a crap show that probably gets few viewers they have had a major announcement previously.

6Th game on the soulsborne series.
Although what I would love the most now would be a remaster of Demons Souls or Dark Souls

Since people are saying there were rumours about a new Soulcalibur, I guess this would be my ranking from more to less likely:

1. Soulcalibur
2. Street Fighter
3. Halo
4. Elder Scrolls
5. Metal Gear Solid
6. GTA
7. Half Life 6