Call of Duty: WWII – 7

Need for Speed Payback – 4

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp – 5

Hidden Agenda – 4

Bury Me, My Love – 7

Million Onion Hotel – 8

Source

Last edited by Shikamo - on 02 December 2017

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

It's quite exceptional that out of all those titles, it's the mobile game that gets the highest score. Though to be fair, I have heard a lot of good things about Million Onion Hotel. Still, that seems to be a rarity these days.

I consider Edge to be expensive toilet paper, but those EA scores are fun times.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

The scores are as usually quite strict.

Edge taking the flamethrower to EA. Surprised they weren't super hot on XC2. Didn't they like the first game? Oh well

Around the Network
Shikamo said:

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – 7

What didn't they like about Xenoblade 2? 

Cerebralbore101 said:

Errr 7/10 is a high score from them that equals good on their scale.

Wyrdness said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

According to metacritic their average score is 65/100. They operate on the same scale as the rest of the industry, where 7/10 is only a decent game. Yes, they might say that 5/10 is the "average", but that doesn't reflect their scoring history. But oh well. I can respect a score of 7/10. If they didn't think it was worthy of a higher score I can understand that. Everybody's different and different people respond to different pros and cons of a video game. 

I'm having a hard time understanding how this can be better than Xenoblade Chronicles 2 but maybe they are right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXiruJ93N0E

Cerebralbore101 said:
Wyrdness said:

According to metacritic their average score is 65/100. They operate on the same scale as the rest of the industry, where 7/10 is only a decent game. Yes, they might say that 5/10 is the "average", but that doesn't reflect their scoring history. But oh well. I can respect a score of 7/10. If they didn't think it was worthy of a higher score I can understand that. Everybody's different and different people respond to different pros and cons of a video game. 

Edge's scale is 5/10 equals average that's well known among people who follow their mag, 7 is good on their scale, one reason people struggle to understand Edge's scale is because they're an industry magazine not a consumer one they score aspects like music, art direction, technical achievement, innovation, audio tech, visual tech, what type of game it is and what it does for the genre etc... on top of whether the game is good to play or not. This is why most good games score 7-8/10 in Edge because they don't tick all those boxes.