By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. December bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

GribbleGrunger said:
ThisGuyFooks said:

LMAOOOOO

Mar1217 said:

LMAO + LOL indeed.

The 'NE' was accidental! I wasn't drunk then but I'm getting there now. Watch it!

Just for curiosity, could you explain how to make the drink that you are having right now?

Which Vodka, how much liquor, a lot of ice? cubed or crushed ice? Coca Cola Classic? Coke Zero? A lemon twist?

Around the Network
ThisGuyFooks said:

Just for curiosity, could you explain how to make the drink that you are having right now?

Which Vodka, how much liquor, a lot of ice? cubed or crushed ice? Coca Cola Classic? Coke Zero? A lemon twist?

Kommissar (cheapest), Cola (60p/2 litres), pour Coke until tongue doesn't curl. 

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
ThisGuyFooks said:

Kommissar (cheapest), Cola (60p/2 litres), pour Coke until tongue doesn't curl. 

Looks hardcore AF

37.5%

Why do I love people more when I'm drunk?

The PS5 Exists. 

Mar1217 said:

Since I never drink alcool, this conversation is sure getting weirder ...

Reporting you both for NSFW content !!

GribbleGrunger said:

Being drunk is great, the problem is the next day!

Around the Network
ThisGuyFooks said:

Being drunk is great, the problem is the next day!

I love you most ... I really do. You're my best friend and I'll never let you down ... I love you ... PLAYSTATION! 

OK, I'm not drunk enough yet. I'll come back to this comment when I can own it. 

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:

It's usually the way. I'll bet you've had a few 10 pinters in your time gribs. 

duduspace1 said:
Anyone been keeping an eye on Amazon France or know what ratio of the French market it is ? been following it for a while now and it would suggest that the French have adopted the switch and may become the Japan of Europe.
Switch neon has been at No.1 for a while, Nintendo switch has 5 of the top 6 and the clincher for me is that FIFA 18 switch is the number 1 FIFA SKU. I never thought that possible anywhere in mainland Europe.

Germany seems to have taken to the Switch nicely as well.

Snes classic is at #1 in gaming right now, but it is immediately followed by SMO and MKD8.

Switch neon is on #5, Switch grey is on #16, First Ps4 is on #42

Attmittedly Fifa Ps4 is on #10 while the switch sku is on #44. XD

Ok, it just changed while I was posting and the Switch positions are a bit diffrent now, (grey dropped to #20), but the overall picture stays the same.

SWORDF1SH said:

Only after my mods deserted me ... 

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Only after my mods deserted me ... 

I'd choose a different word than deserted.