By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. December bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Both Switch SKU are soool high compared to others! Very consistent lately.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
nero said:
Somehow the neon sku is 1,99 dollars off. 3 ns games in the top 10. Seems to have calmed down and back to normal.

Common tactic with legit 3rd party retailers.  They do that so they are the top listed seller on Amazon.  Amazon itself will do this from time to time too.

Nice to see Switch hold quite high in the charts after Christmas.

11 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#10 NS Grey (same)
#11 NS Neon (same)
#25 XB1 Forza (down 2)
#38 PS4 Fool's Edition (same)
#39 PS4 Star Wars (up 1)
#54 XB1X (same)
#85 PS4 Pro (up 8)
#92 XB1 Minecraft (down 10)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only)**:
Nothing at the moment

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 3 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 3 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

Yessssss $1 off Neon Switch #winning

Around the Network

I like seeing a month from release Monster Hunter World creeping up the us Amazon charts. Hopefully by tomorrow it's in the top 50.

Monster Hunter still #1 on amazon Japan. Is the beta still live?

Aura7541 said:
The discussion about fanboys stops now. This is a thread about Amazon, so anyone who continues to derail will be moderated.

What I don't get about it is the stigmatism: it's okay to have preferences; it's not derogatory, unless we discriminate against people with said preferences.

It's a very human behavior that I don't think warrants embarrassment or effrontery: we are strange creatures, indeed.

PortisheadBiscuit said:
Yessssss $1 off Neon Switch #winning

Now that's a discount! Are Sony and Microsoft even trying!?

Shadow of The Collosus keeps coming back

Last edited by Vizigoth04 - on 28 December 2017