By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Easy Predicion: PS4 sells 100m faster than the PS2

Tagged games:

Most people making a prediction like this would call it a bold prediction to make themselves feel better about themselves. The straight talking, crooked walking kerotan doesn't do this however.

The prediction may sound bold but in reality I think it's easy. PS4 has until about July 2019 to do this. PS2 took 5 years and 9 months but PS4 will take less.

See you on the other side. 

Additional information: 

PS2 reached 100m faster than Wii did.

DS - 4 years, 4 months

PS2 - 5 years, 9 months

Wii - 6 years, 7 months

PS1 - 9 years, 6 months

GB - 11 years, 2 months

Last edited by Kerotan - on 30 November 2017

Around the Network

I agree.

Not every prediction or announcement needs a thread ...

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Do you write this reply on every announcement or prediction thread?

Kerotan said:

Do you make a thread for every petty disagreement you have with users on other threads? 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:

Do you make a thread for every petty disagreement you have with users on other threads? 

You are obviously blissfully unaware of how many disagreements I have. 

The funny thing is this thread wasn't created out of any disagreement with anybody.

Kerotan said:

The funny thing is this thread wasn't created out of any disagreement with anybody.

Of course it wasn't. Just like my comment wasn't repetitive. Pretty sure I've never even said the same thing before. Don't know where you got that idea.

Oh by the way, should I go ahead and make the thread this time, or do you want to do it?

at what point will what OP is doing be considered spamming the boards?

Kerotan said:

Of course it wasn't. Just like my comment wasn't repetitive. Pretty sure I've never even said the same thing before. Don't know where you got that idea.

Oh by the way, should I go ahead and make the thread this time, or do you want to do it?

Of course you don't. That's exactly my point. You never do it, yet felt the need to for my prediction? So that leads me to my question. What's your problem?

PS 2 was a super beast. If PS 4 beats the PS 2 in sales that would’ve an amazing feat.