By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cuphead tops 1 million sales on Steam alone

Some time ago we learned that Cuphead had sold over 1 million units across PC and Xbox OneBut now, according to SteamSpy, Cuphead has reached 1 million untis on Steam alone.

Other than Steam, the game is also available at Windows Store, GOG, and Xbox Live. So, that means the sales must be way over 1 million by now.

Source: SteamSpy

Last edited by Alex_The_Hedgehog - on 29 November 2017

Around the Network

Good sales for the game so far. It seems to have garnered that audience that loves a challenging game.

(Got a laugh at the Dark Souls comparison)

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

The game is also available on GOG.

WolfpackN64 said:

Would be nice if GoG had something like Steam spy, so we could then combine the sales of that storefront with Steam.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

WolfpackN64 said:

Thanks. I updated the thread.

Around the Network

That's awesome ;)

I thought people didn't like linear experiences? I thought I didn't like linear experiences! What the fuck! I was lied to! This whole time ... I've been trying to fit in with everyone ...

Awesome! Love the art style for this one.

Great sales. When the 1 million milestone was announced, the steam version was at 575k. Taking this into account, the game has sold at least 1.425 million, and that if w10/Xbox sales completely halted.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Deserves every single sale it gets. What a great fresh game in the market. Well done!