By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Netflix: Godless

If you enjoy westerns, check this out ASAP. It’s like 7 episodes long, probably 8 hours total runtime. Great acting, good story, fucking brutal violence.

Around the Network

Every Netflix show I've seen has sucked, but I guess i'll try it...

Really? Never watched Jessica Jones, Stranger Things, Daredevil, Bojack Horseman, Arq, etc etc?

LudicrousSpeed said:
Really? Never watched Jessica Jones, Stranger Things, Daredevil, Bojack Horseman, Arq, etc etc?

Daredevil is ok, but I wouldn't include that because I only saw the first episode. I don't think it would hold my interest for long. 

I was more talking about ... House of Cards, Master of None, Lady Dynamite, and Arrested Development Season 4. Seriously, how did Arrested Development get so bad when Seasons 1 and 2 are some of the best television ever?

Stranger Things and Bojack Horseman are pretty much the only shows I have preconceived hopes in, but when you contract practically every content creator available of course you're going to strike on gold eventually. South Park even made a spot-on joke about it.

I'll try Godless though, hopefully it's good. 

Arrested Development is my all time favorite show. Season four wasn’t great. It was the schedules of all the people in the show. They could barely get people together to film, that’s why everyone kind of got their own episodes. I have very high hopes for season five.

Around the Network

Guess I'll take a look. I haven't seen a decent western in a while.

I enjoyed it. I don't think it's for everyone though