By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony: MOST PLAYSTATION CONSOLES EVER SOLD IN HISTORY ona black Friday

Teeqoz said:
leo-j said:

In the U.S, and I wouldn’t be shocked to see a 3.7-4.5 million month world wide :)

In that case, well no.

Ps2 broke 2 million in 2003, if this is their biggest hardware month, then I would assume either ps4 pushed passed that, or ps4 did like 1.6 million and ps be did 500k 

mM
Around the Network

this year will play sales of europe an important role too

quickrick said:
I called it, where are the haters now.

Literally no one was hating on PS4, they were accusing you of being a hater for Switch ... LOL. 

OP : Does this include PSVR sales? It would still be a big success if it did, but that adds an extra few 100k to their sales. Regardless, this is amazing! I honestly think PS4 can reach the 120 mil mark at this rate. Fantastic news

Does anyone know what Sony's last 'best black friday' was? Probably the PS2 era right? how much did they sell?

quickrick said:

So ashamed they probably killed themselves!

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
quickrick said:

Literally no one was hating on PS4, they were accusing you of being a hater for Switch ... LOL. 

OP : Does this include PSVR sales? It would still be a big success if it did, but that adds an extra few 100k to their sales. Regardless, this is amazing! I honestly think PS4 can reach the 120 mil mark at this rate. Fantastic news

Does anyone know what Sony's last 'best black friday' was? Probably the PS2 era right? how much did they sell?

I want to assume it was 2006, ps2 psp and launch ps3 sales put together....

in 2003 they pushed 2 million w ps2...... 

mM