By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hashimoto teases "big new" final fantasy titles for 2018

melbye said:
I think numbered Final Fantasy will finally return to Nintendo in some way next year

That is a pipe dream and would betray everything FF has been. Numbered FF's have always been about pushing technology. That is not something they can do if they confine themselves to the Switch.

Around the Network

Mark my words: Octopath Traveller is actually a FF spin off.I can see that happening!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

SegataSanshiro said:

More shitty mobile games and crummy console spin-offs. Prepare your anus. Noctis is this generations Lightning. Shovel him into everything! Yes, you can dress cloud from all black like Cloud to all black like Noctis! WOOFART!

I'd wish.

You know, 2019 marks the 10th anniversary of Final Fantasy XIII, so...

BasilZero said:
Nautilus said:
Mark my words: Octopath Traveller is actually a FF spin off.I can see that happening!

Bravely series was pretty much a spinoff of FF - has everything which would make it a FF game from magic spells, items, weapons, classes, etc.

I wouldnt be surprised about Octopath considering its made by the same team if I remember right.

Yeah I know.Its one of the reasons why I said this.Another reason is that I find so strange that the game still dosent have an official name.The only reason that I think that they are being so secretive about it is that the game has some kind of connection(even if just in name) to another well known franchise.Hence FF.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

I've said this before but I'd really love FF5 and FF6 remakes with Octopath Traveler's art style.

Keybladewielder said:
I've said this before but I'd really love FF5 and FF6 remakes with Octopath Traveler's art style.

I would not be apposed to that.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

My Bets:

Final Fantasy VII Remake  Release Date and a New Gameplay running on Ps4 Pro

Final Fantasy XV New Dlcs

Final Fantasy XV Switch Version

Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Collection for Ps4, Xbox One and Switch

World of Final Fantasy Switch Port and maybe a sequel for Ps4 and Switch.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

I'm hoping for something on the Switch pls~

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

If it's XV-II I am going to laugh so hard.