By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Stocks are highest in past 9 years

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=212593&page=1.

Lol, we said they'd recover.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Good news. That means they will make online free again, right?

I am quite certain if Nintendo would make that decision the stock would go down.

XD84 said:
vivster said:

I am quite certain if Nintendo would make that decision the stock would go down.

Not for long though. Scratching paid online will not halt the crazy sales right now and will give them plenty of ammunition in marketing. Share holders are idiots, they have no idea what good business is. Not that any consumer give a single shit about what share holders think about decisions that are great for consumers.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
XD84 said:

Not for long though. Scratching paid online will not halt the crazy sales right now and will give them plenty of ammunition in marketing. Share holders are idiots, they have no idea what good business is. Not that any consumer give a single shit about what share holders think about decisions that are great for consumers.

They know that you petty console owners will suck it up and take it.  Now if Steam tried to implement something like that the entire internet would shutdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv5CifO4KtA

Nin... Nintendo? Is that really you?

Edit: Damn.. posted in the wrong thread...

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network
vivster said:

Stocks gonna rise higher once they start raking in that online sub money.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.