By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many consoles were sold in the US on BF? Poll/Predictions

How many consoles were sold on Black Friday?

2M+ 3 7.50%

2.5M+ 7 17.50%

3M+ 4 10.00%

3.5M+ 6 15.00%

4M+ 7 17.50%

4.5M+ 1 2.50%

5M+ 1 2.50%

5.5M+ 1 2.50%

6M+ 5 12.50%

All your consoles are belong to us. 5 12.50%

Total:40

Note: US only.

With the NS being new, the PS4 being $199, and the X1 being $189, this Black Friday was the craziest I can remember.

Instead of doing the old, tried and true, pick a winner poll, I'm curious to see what people think the combined sales were.

Have at it with your predictions; I'm thinking we may break 5M this time.

Around the Network

Worldwide?

3.5M

Teeqoz said:
Worldwide?

No, good catch: I need a mod to fix that.

Insidb said:
Teeqoz said:
Worldwide?

Just update thread title to U.S. (although it's kind of a given)

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Insidb said:

Just update thread title to U.S. (although it's kind of a given)

/facepalm

I don't know. I just hope Switch did at least 2 million worldwide sales for the week. Switch selling more units than Wii U's lifetime sales by March 3rd 2018 would be the ultimate success story.

Black friday not the whole November?
PS4- 1.1m
XB1- 900k
Switch- 700k
Total- 2.7m
For the whole month I think Xbox sold the best though.

Cerebralbore101 said:
I don't know. I just hope Switch did at least 2 million worldwide sales for the week. Switch selling more units than Wii U's lifetime sales by March 3rd 2018 would be the ultimate success story.

Bruh. 2 million in a week? I mean, you can hope but that has only happened twice (the DS in a holiday week in 2008 and again in 2009).

Teeqoz said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

Bruh. 2 million in a week? I mean, you can hope but that has only happened twice (the DS in a holiday week in 2008 and again in 2009).