By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ps4 cod ww2 limited edition 199!!

I agree the ps4 is ugly still awesome deal.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
Zekkyou said:

The limited edition CoD PS4 from the deal in the OT. Sunstrider has posted an image above me if you can't see it on the site.

I think it was a joke implying that you can't see the PS4 since it has a camo skin.

Unless i just overthought that xD

;)

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

I wonder how much money Sony loses on such a deal, they're practically selling a PS4 for $ 150 + a popular game. Obviously they will get that money back eventually (from increased software sales and PS+ subscriptions), but it's an interesting question never the less.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Alkibiádēs said:
I wonder how much money Sony loses on such a deal, they're practically selling a PS4 for $ 150 + a popular game. Obviously they will get that money back eventually (from increased software sales and PS+ subscriptions), but it's an interesting question never the less.

The game is just a digital code so they're not losing money on that.

Alkibiádēs said:

Probably not much. The PS4's price hadn't shifted much for a while, and they won't be paying anything near full price for the bundled game. At most they'll be paying the publisher portion of a normal sale, and i expect they get a discount as well.

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
Zekkyou said:

The limited edition CoD PS4 from the deal in the OT. Sunstrider has posted an image above me if you can't see it on the site.

I think it was a joke implying that you can't see the PS4 since it has a camo skin.

Unless i just overthought that xD

GribbleGrunger said: 

I can't see it either ...

Tmfwang said: 

;)

God damn it

Lawlight said:
Alkibiádēs said:

The game is just a digital code so they're not losing money on that.

Activision isn't going to give away games for free. 

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

At that price you can make money reselling it on ebay...

And its sold out.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Zekkyou said:
Tmfwang said:

What PS4?

He was making a camo joke I presume. 

Oops commented too soon. See it was pointed out.