By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Holy crap man! I've been here over 9 years and I'm still not banned?? Who's in charge of this Popsicle stand???

Pft...

More than 10.5 years, more than 6000 posts, no ban.

Around the Network
okr said:

Pft...

Thats cool that your account survived. Mine stopped working when the site transitioned to version 2 lol.

That is why Cobretti2 exists. My original didn't get banned just wouldn't log in or password reset.

This is my second account in 9 years and managed to stay mostly out of trouble with this account.

How can people be around for so long and have so few posts? I mean I've been around for around 2 years and have a bit under 3000 posts.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

hmm. I have gone months (maybe even an entire year) without posting and I have a few thousands post.... the reason you have not been banned is because you post very little. The more you post the more likely it is you will say something when you are in a bad mood or drunk... and get banned.

edit- I have been banned. But if I recall it was back during the 08 election cycle and MontanaHatchet disagreed with me so he kept banning me. 

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network
barneystinson69 said:

How can people be around for so long and have so few posts? I mean I've been around for around 2 years and have a bit under 3000 posts.

Your profile says just under 4,000 posts lol and weren’t you the old spongebob user profile pic? Lol

okr said: 

Pft... 

- You're either lying or you're not doing it right hehehe.

jlauro said:
Long time lurker, infrequent poster...?

Exactly. I come for the data, some smiles at some of the more interesting posts and chime in the odd time. I have some other forums that dominate me as surely as a woman dressed in a red leather bustier with a riding crop and a red ball gag would. Okay fine, sometimes she wears black but I SWEAR I hardly know her personally (except when she allows me to admit it :/)

Last edited by Psyberius - on 26 November 2017

theDX said:

k

we need bans for grumpiness

Ten years and 6 more posts than me! I want an investigation into this opened at all the people making me feel guilty about only posting what I have in 9 years! I want names! I want numbers! 

I WANT JUSTICE! SOMEBODY GET ME JUSTICE!!@

barneystinson69 said:

You've miscounted, or jumped into another reality ( again ). Bit under 4000 posts. :)

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

SociopathicSocialite got the best ban ever hahah