By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Switch eShop charts, November 18th - November 24th, 2017

Battle Chef Brigade was the only game released this week that entered in the top 20 of eShop.

Worms W.M.D, Portal Knights, SUPERBEAT XONIC, Gear.Club Unlimited, MXGP3, Stick it to the Man, Crimsonland, KidTripp, Mantis Burn Racing, Letter Quest Remastered, Transcripted, Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today, Uurnog Uurlimited and ACA NEOGEO SOCCER BRAWL were also released this week, but didn't appeared in the top 20 of eShop.

The Jackbox Party Pack 4, Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap and I Am Setsuna are back to the top 20 of eShop.

Remember, the chart is from USA Eshop only.

Software

1. Rocket League (1)

2. Super Mario Odyssey (1)

3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (1)

4. Stardew Valley (1)

5. Doom (-)

6. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (1)

7. Overcooked: Special Edition (1)

8. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (1)

9. Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition (2)

10. Cat Quest (3)

11. L.A. Noire (3)

12. Sonic Mania (2)

13. Snipperclips: Cut it out, together! (2)

14. Battle Chef Brigade (NEW)

15. The Jackbox Party Pack 4 (Back to Top 20 )

16. Uno (4)

17. Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap (Back to Top 20 )

18. Sonic Forces (12)

19. Golf Story (3)

20. I Am Setsuna (Back to Top 20 )

Source: Switch eShop

Last Switch eShop Charts

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Hope Doom has staying power. Loving the game!

For a game that costs 60 and has such a huge file size like Doom, it's good to see it's holding up at least for one more week.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.