By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Switch sold out online at Game UK

Just something I spotted this morning when checking. Both bundles are now sold out (one with Rabids the other with Odyysey). Obviously good for the switch but obviously stocks might be lower. Just thought I’d share some anecdotal information.

Around the Network

I'm surprised parts of Europe are still getting droughts. My local retailers have quite a lot of Switch stock, I don't know if my area is not that keen on the console yet or if they really overstock the product.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

All online this morning at 1am.

Switch!!!

Not surprised, they actually had some good Switch deals. I mean nothing major but it was something.

Darwinianevolution said:
I'm surprised parts of Europe are still getting droughts. My local retailers have quite a lot of Switch stock, I don't know if my area is not that keen on the console yet or if they really overstock the product.

I only started seeing a few stray units in retail as of last month, so it definitely varies locally a lot. I don't think they neccessarily understocked it drastically either, because most of them had a lot of snes mini stock at the same time and some retailers I went to actually have decent sized Nintendo areas.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:

Well Europe is not single market or countrey, so if console have solid stock in some countries and its sold out in others, isn't really strange.

Darwinianevolution said:

As far as I know Switch is doing great in Spain 

It was online on their website. I can assure you it said both bundles were sold out. It also says stock in shops will vary.