By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post a pic of your Thanksgiving feast

What is your favorite dish at Thanksgiving?

Turkey - meat everything else is a side dish 4 26.67%

Stuffing 3 20.00%

Mashed potatoes with gravy 1 6.67%

Sweet potatoes 0 0%

Green beans 1 6.67%

Bread rolls 0 0%

Pumpkin pie - I'm a sweet tooth 2 13.33%

Something else 0 0%

I hate Thanksgiving therefore I eat pizza 4 26.67%

Total:15

Dear Americans

Happy Thanksgiving!

Living in Switzerland with an American background (one of my parents is American) I wondered how your Thanksgiving dinner looks like. Post a picture of your feast.

Around the Network

One of my sisters' husband has a son from previous marriage who is married to a woman from Switzerland. Small world huh?

I usually don't take a picture of food because frankly I don't even take many pictures but I will return to this thread and try to describe the meal in such scrumptious and informing words that by god you would think you were actually there.

Don't do Thanksgiving here and even if we did i don't eat food, haven't for 8 months.

NATO said:
Don't do Thanksgiving here and even if we did i don't eat food, haven't for 8 months.

The first human to robot transplant was a success I see.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
NATO said:

Yeah.... gonna need some explanation there

I inject what looks like baby food through a tube in my waist

I suggested a few years ago that our family skip Thanksgiving and just save the getting together junk for Christmas.  It passed with a majority vote.

pokoko said:

I suggested a few years ago that our family skip Thanksgiving and just save the getting together junk for Christmas.  It passed with a majority vote.

All hail materialism!  No need for family interaction.

Ka-pi96 said:
NATO said:

I inject what looks like baby food through a tube in my waist

Oh. That doesn't sound as exciting as I had thought it would be.

On the upside I can go for days without using the toilet, almost managed two weeks at one point 

sethnintendo said:

One of my sisters' husband has a son from previous marriage who is married to a woman from Switzerland. Small world huh?

I usually don't take a picture of food because frankly I don't even take many pictures but I will return to this thread and try to describe the meal in such scrumptious and informing words that by god you would think you were actually there.

Well Switzerland is a small country, that you know someone from it is quite remarkable. 

Looking forward to the picture. I will post one on Saturday when my family is celebrating a delayed thanksgiving.