By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Animal Crossing the most downloaded iOS app in 8 countries, Top 10 grossing game in Japan

megaman79 said:
sethnintendo said:

lol that is what I was thinking.  I'm going to buy buy buy some more shares when they come back.  I can see them going up to 65 or perhaps even 70 by end of next year.

Check before market trading. Don't buy on open. 

Affirmative

Around the Network
Kjartan said:

Oh it will, it only needs half a million to surpass it. The game could end up selling 13 million copies.

Probably see a small bump in New Leaf sales in the coming weeks especially in Japan.

I do believe that Animal Crossing has potential do generate more money than Fire Emblem Heroes and Super Mario Run.
Those are also excellent games, but the first one has somewhat overpriced microtransactions while the other is still considered too expensive for a mobile game at USD 9,99 (R$ 35 in my country) .
Animal Crossing microtransactions do not seem overpriced at all. The price of the leaf tickets seemed fair to me, I even bought some right after downloading the game

Sadly not available in my country :/

sethnintendo said:
megaman79 said:

Check before market trading. Don't buy on open. 

Affirmative

NTDOY Japan today. NTDOY OTC will make the same exact move. Don't buy above the 90 day average curve, and I would advise you to wait until the price drops a bit.  

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network
megaman79 said:
sethnintendo said:

Affirmative

NTDOY Japan today. NTDOY OTC will make the same exact move. Don't buy above the 90 day average curve, and I would advise you to wait until the price drops a bit.  

Yea, I have OTC shares but they pretty much correlate.  If I can get it for 50.70 or so then I'll probably do it.  I don't think it is going back to the 40s.

Kjartan said:
sethnintendo said:

I still haven't given up hope that New Leaf will surpass Wild World in sales.

Oh it will, it only needs half a million to surpass it. The game could end up selling 13 million copies.

Kjartan is the most Icelandic/Viking sounding name ever.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
Kjartan said:

Kjartan is the most Icelandic/Viking sounding name ever.

True, much better than my actual real name.

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan