No 9 14.75%

Hated it 10 16.39%

It's ok 7 11.48%

Good 8 13.11%

Great 3 4.92%

Loved it 9 14.75%

See results 15 24.59%

Total:61

I personally loved the movie, though I think the deleted scenes and the slow first half are an issue

Looks like batman v superman is still having an impact on the DCEU and the reviews didn't help either.

It didn't even meet a lowball 109 million $ target and I'm sure Warner Bros. Is worried.

What do you guys think?

Update: weekend actuals

Justice league : 93.8 million $

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=dcfilm1117.htm

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4346&p=.htm

Last edited by AnmolRed - on 21 November 2017

Around the Network

That is abysmal for a Justice League movie, and it will not have the legs that Wonder Woman had to propel it to success.

I hope this is a wake-up call.

spurgeonryan said:
Box office mojo thought it would hit 93 million, so that is good. 100 plus million is never something to ignore. Sadly their budget was crazy.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/movies/ct-box-office-justice-league-20171119-story.html

It received around 96 million but was expecting around 110 million.  Their budget was crazy that's for sure.  Not sure if they'll break even.

Good to see for once. I can't stand these movies.

How many of these super heroe blockbuster movies are going to flood the theaters before people have enough of them? It feels like 80% of the big budget movies are stupid super heroes movies who are almost all equally poor and are among the lowest levels movies can reach.

A real, good movie is the Godfather, not Hulk vs Spiderman.

My problem with the movie was that it felt so disjointed and predictable. The action was also really generic for the most part. I was just sitting in the theatre waiting for it to end. On the plus side though, I liked how the Flash and Wonder Woman were written. In addition, the slow motion scenes were very well done. Honestly, I have had way more fun watching Marvel films recently than DC.

Around the Network
Lucas-Rio said:

How many of these super heroe blockbuster movies are going to flood the theaters before people have enough of them? It feels like 80% of the big budget movies are stupid super heroes movies who are almost all equally poor and are among the lowest levels movies can reach.

Lol u mad? They gonna keep coming whether you like it or not. 

Lucas-Rio said:

THIS!

To make things worse, I love action movies. But somehow it seems that the movie studios are spending their "action budget" on these titles.

Give me The Rock on a suicide mission against Russia, but not some comic heroes that can't even die in theory.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I likes it. Didn't like the flash, he was too weird. Also, the cgi on supes face to make him not have a beard was horrible. Sucks about the sales, there'll definitely be some changes. Hopefully Snyder is off the whole universe for good. And Jesse Eisenberg. Horrible Lex luthor

Lucas-Rio said:

I can't agree on that. As bad s some of these movies are, they're still miles above such abominations as Batman and Robin (With a Bat. Credit. Card!!!!), Catwoman or Elektra, and some, like Wonder Woman, The Winter Soldier, Civil War or the first Avengers movie are actually quite good.

Thor: Ragnarok and Logan actually are in the Top 250 best rated movies list on IMDB, at the same level of a La La Land or Ben Hur (the original from 1959, not it's awful remake) or Platoon.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Lucas-Rio said:

I can't agree on that. As bad s some of these movies are, they're still miles above such abominations as Batman and Robin (With a Bat. Credit. Card!!!!), Catwoman or Elektra, and some, like Wonder Woman, The Winter Soldier, Civil War or the first Avengers movie are actually quite good.

Thor: Ragnarok and Logan actually are in the Top 250 best rated movies list on IMDB, at the same level of a La La Land or Ben Hur (the original from 1959, not it's awful remake) or Platoon.

Technically the 1959 version is a remake of the 1925 movie (which I recommend btw).

But I appreciate your point. There have been a handful of great superhero movies, e.g., Spider-Man 2, The Dark Knight, The Winter Soldier, Superman 1978.