By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - A homophobic Ohio lawmaker caught having sex with a man in his office

This stuff happens so often, not surprising

Around the Network

Conservative values heh Lol

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

VGPolyglot said:
RolStoppable said:
That's so gay.

But as I always say, 73% of homophobes are homos.

I think the number is actually a lot lower than that.

Why?  Most Christian's I hear about say they "don't agree" with homosexuality and that's where the conversation ends.  But when I hear about people who are homophobic/make a big deal out of homosexuality, 7/10 times they turn out to be self hating homosexuals.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

The guy was just going undercover into the homo realm.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
That's so gay.

But as I always say, 73% of homophobes are homos.

So it's safe to assume you don't have a citation for that number?

Arminillo said:
so then hes not homophobic i guess. misleading title.

You can be both Homosexual and Homophobic.
In-fact, I have met several such people over the past few decades in the LGBTQI community here in Australia... And it's not pretty.
They tend to subject themselves to all sorts of torture as well, both physical and mental...

IkePoR said:
VGPolyglot said:

Why?  Most Christian's I hear about say they "don't agree" with homosexuality and that's where the conversation ends.  But when I hear about people who are homophobic/make a big deal out of homosexuality, 7/10 times they turn out to be self hating homosexuals.

We just has a Same-sex marriage "Postal Survey" here in Australia.
You probably aren't wrong about the majority of Christians don't have such an extreme view... But the few who are more extreme in their anti-LGBTQI views... Well. They were common. Way to common.
Hate, Threats, Abuse, Destruction of Property, Discrimination, Belittling, Bullying... Seeing Anti-LGBTQI hate propaganda, Nazi signs and so on gaining prevalence... Wasn't a proud moment for the LGBTQI community and Australia in general.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Mar1217 said:

You know what university football teams say : "It's not gay, if it's just between ourselves ;)"

I prefer "It's only gay if you make eye contact." 

"And if that doesn't work, six simple words: I'm not gay, but I'll learn."

VGPolyglot said:

Correct. 72.6% to be exact.

"I'm not gay! I'm just probing for rectal cancer with my dick"

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’