By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Who saw Justice League? Who loved it, who did not? [Spoiler sort of] Weekend Box office predictions? Only needs 600 million to break even!

Will Justice League do better than Wonder Woman?

No 15 62.50%

Yes 2 8.33%

Bout the same 3 12.50%

Other Post below 4 16.67%

Total:24

I saw it last night. I fell asleep though because of how tired I was that day lol, not sure how much I missed, I think one of the last scenes I remember was Bruce and Diana talking in the park or forest or whatever, then woke up when Bruce was meeting Barry, fell asleep again and then woke up when they were at the first big fight scene in the sewers or whatever. Mostly just setup stuff it seemed up until that point anyway.

Thought it was pretty decent/alright though, Superman's return was pretty cool. I feel like the characters worked well together and the actors playing them all did a pretty good job witch each character having their own sort of standout moment, and that was probably the part that made the movie work the most imo. 

Last edited by FloatingWaffles - on 18 November 2017

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
FloatingWaffles said:

I saw it last night. I fell asleep though because of how tired I was that day lol, not sure how much I missed, I think one of the last scenes I remember was Bruce and Diana talking in the park or forest or whatever, then woke up when Bruce was meeting Barry, fell asleep again and then woke up when they were at the first big fight scene in the sewers or whatever. Mostly just setup stuff it seemed up until that point anyway.

Thought it was pretty decent/alright though, Superman's return was pretty cool. I feel like the characters worked well together and the actors playing them all did a pretty good job witch each character having their own sort of standout moment, and that was probably the part that made the movie work the most imo. 

Did you at least see Superman brought back to life?

Yeah, I saw everything after that first main fight scene in the sewer place or whatever. I was just falling asleep in some bits before that lol.

It was a good movie. 7.5/10. Again I knew critics were way off. Definitely not nearly as good as MoS and BvS, but on par with WW overall I think. I don't understand the complaints of the CGI. I honestly didn't really notice it. There was one scene where Henry Cavill looked weird (Tell me do you bleed?), but he looked fine everywhere else.

The major complaint I have is the score. Man Danny Elfman is past his prime. And egotistical as hell (go read some recent interviews). Should have kept Junkie XL. And Steppenwolf was lame.

I want a Snyder cut of the film for home release. It sounds like they cut a lot of the scenes that gave us some character development for Cyborg, Aquaman and Flash, which is one of the critic complaints.

Critics can seriously make or break a blockbuster... I believe they destroyed any chance this movie had.

1doesnotsimply

FarleyMcFirefly said:
It was a good movie. 7.5/10. Again I knew critics were way off. Definitely not nearly as good as MoS and BvS, but on par with WW overall I think. I don't understand the complaints of the CGI. I honestly didn't really notice it. There was one scene where Henry Cavill looked weird (Tell me do you bleed?), but he looked fine everywhere else.

The major complaint I have is the score. Man Danny Elfman is past his prime. And egotistical as hell (go read some recent interviews). Should have kept Junkie XL. And Steppenwolf was lame.

I want a Snyder cut of the film for home release. It sounds like they cut a lot of the scenes that gave us some character development for Cyborg, Aquaman and Flash, which is one of the critic complaints.

Critics can seriously make or break a blockbuster... I believe they destroyed any chance this movie had.

Bristow9091 said:
FarleyMcFirefly said:

Yeah I'd be more than happy with an extended edition releasing on bluray, I loved the film when I saw it, but it felt like something was missing to be honest, like it needed to be longer...

https://www.change.org/p/warner-bros-zack-snyder-s-director-s-and-tom-holkenborg-s-score-for-home-release-e90fef07-11c6-4a9a-9ae8-375c7717dafa 

While I think the whole petition is a bit harsh, and also ALL CAPS REALLY? I signed it.

Zack Snyder liked this petition in a tweet, Batman's stunt double signed it. Also the Justice League cinematography wants to see Zack Snyders director cut too.

I googled Snyder petition and saw that back when there was a petition to remove Snyder for Justice League. It had like 17k total signs or something. This one for his cut of JL is already above 75k.