By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Whats that song called from Queen. it has like a more jazzier than rock. it goes like this " I been crying for you baby" that may not be it though but it was quite catchy.

Around the Network

...come on, you will have to give us more, I know my queen but can't tell which song if you can't do better than that.

its alot more jazz and bass than it is rock. " i been down for you baby, Oh! Come on now, oh!

I can't think of what that is...I even searched Google...you sure it's Queen?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

i remember on american idol last season they sang that song. really not sure whats it called. i really liked it but im not sure whats it called. thanks for the help though

Around the Network

fat bottom girls??? Prince's of the universe.lol man highlander was an awesome flick!!! And remember they did the soundtrack for ....FLASH!!!!!!!!!!Flash Gordon, damn good one as well, Queen had some cool tunes!

...not crazy little thing called love....and wtf, fat bottomed girls?, I think he would remember the text if he had listened to that song...love it though :p

Now this is what I call an Off Topic thread. Have any of you heard of Yahoo Answers?