By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Sales 30 September 2017

Fifa ps4 outselling fifa xb1 by around 4:1 is just crazy. Total software this week over 6m. The money Sony bring in from this platform is crazy.

Around the Network

In 1 week FIFA ps4 has become the best selling game of the year on VGC

To the 3 comments about Fifa... totally crazy thing and just show how much of a domination Sony have in Europe.

Still I would preffer those sales were on it's 1st party.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

pastro243 said:

Gross.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

pastro243 said:

And it's only going to get bigger.

Football (please don't be triggered Americans) is gaining more popularity and with the increase of console sales in countries like Brazil we can expect the sales of Fifa to double.

Around the Network

I love FIFA so I think it's cool that it sells this much lol

pastro243 said:

FIFA is a terrible organization. There are 3 parts to this and a few extra bits as well. It's unfortunate such a disgusting governing body lords over the world's most popular sport.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
pastro243 said:

FIFA is a terrible organization. There are 3 parts to this and a few extra bits as well. It's unfortunate such a disgusting governing body lords over the world's most popular sport.

I was reffering to the game as I like the sport, I also hate their organization and I know they suck

Sad to look such a rehash sell so much

Is this the best opening for FIFA on a Nintendo platform ever?