By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How to do anime right in a game - Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (spoilers)

What? That was embarrassing to watch. Rex, stop opening your mouth like that.

Around the Network

Look out Link and Mario.

A new challenger has arrived.

Bahahaha! Are there more of these cutscenes? I'm liking this, hope there's KonoSuba level of hilariousness in this game XD.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Sunstrider said:
Bahahaha! Are there more of these cutscenes? I'm liking this, hope there's KonoSuba level of hilariousness in this game XD.

About 43:45 into the streaming there's a cutscene that I find even more hilarious than the one in the OP XD. I'm really glad that they choose this particular art style for this game, they facial expressions are way more expressive!

I really like when games have this kind of lighthearted scenes, not everything has to be super serious.

Around the Network

Personally, not a huge fan of this...stereotypical anime humor...
I hope this is not super common (but it will most likely be)

Nintendo and PC gamer

Volterra_90 said:
Sunstrider said:

About 43:45 into the streaming there's a cutscene that I find even more hilarious than the one in the OP XD. I'm really glad that they choose this particular art style for this game, they facial expressions are way more expressive!

Lol, poor Pyra, I saw this gameplay actually and stopped near the end, did not know there was a cutscene XD, I'm already loving the humor in these cutscenes can't wait!

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

These are the kind of scenes that just lower my excitement levels to 0.

I'm just gonna not watch vids of XC2 till I get the game.

Heheh...I like those face faults. Way more expressive than the previous games.

Now I hope we have a villain in a losing battle do the famous Enel reaction.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334