By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WB establishes Harry Potter games Label called Portkey Games, console and mobile games; mobile AR game by Niantic announced

Harry Potter Go and Walking Dead Go. Would love if these take off: Pokemon Go was fun.

Around the Network

This could be amazing. We need a massive open world harry potter game.

twintail said:
Does Niantic even have the resources to be supporting Ingress, Pokemon and now Harry Potter?

Im glad i have zero interest in the HP franchise growing up. That said if Avalanche made a HP game that combined the social and school elements of Persona then you could could colour me intrigued.

No they don't. They can barely run Pokemon Go as it is. And its still wayyyy behind on updates. This will be bad too

Oh BOY!!! Its been a while since the last Mega Hit Smartphone game....... this could be the next one! I also love Harry Potter (My childhood), watched all the movies. (Goblet of fire and Order of the Phoenix is my fave ones)

Pocky Lover Boy! 

twintail said:
Does Niantic even have the resources to be supporting Ingress, Pokemon and now Harry Potter?

Im glad i have zero interest in the HP franchise growing up. That said if Avalanche made a HP game that combined the social and school elements of Persona then you could could colour me intrigued.

Yes to school, no to social. That belongs in an actual VN dating sim... 

Around the Network

Open world Harry Potter game set during the first Wizarding war. Choose your side. Order of the Pheonix or Death Eaters. There are already heaps of games based on the books. I'd rather something like Shadow of Mordor/War set in the HP "universe".

Make it. Thanks.