By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumour: A new C&C game is perhaps underway at EA, based on this german article

Ka-pi96 said:
MrWayne said:

I'm just curious but do you have a PC, laptop, etc.? I personally don't know a RTS on console which was neither bad nor borderline unplayable.

I have a PC, I just prefer console.

See, now this confuses me. How can you have thousands of hours into football manager on Steam but still prefer consoles : o !!! 

Around the Network

I will not be fooled into buying more C&C. Generals was the last good one, and nothing has beaten Tiberian Sun, or RA2 Yuri's Revenge since they came out. RA3 and C&C4 were just... Ugh...

Ka-pi96 said:
Just hope it's on PS4. I loved playing C&C back on the PS1!

Gonna be honest kapi, the last C&C game was way back in 2008, which was Red Alert 3 and that had to have a unit and framerate cap on both console versions. It's unlikely at this point that they'll just remaster C&C for consoles, especially when EA threw shade on the PC base with the shitty Rivals release and retort with "respect mobile gaming" presser. 

They said they're going to remaster for PC, which more or less puts a console release out the window, otherwise they would have said it well by now.

As things are, EA has more or less killed a lot of their PC franchises, so it'd be interesting to see how they (do) don't fuck up a return to a PC franchise. Console has access to their respective franchises as things are. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"