By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Ever wish you were born the opposite sex?

Do you wish you were born the opposite sex?

Yes 46 26.44%

No 128 73.56%

Total:174
NATO said:
I'd like to have been born an attack helicopter.

Is this a reference to something? It sounds oddly familiar.

Around the Network

Since I love Yaoi. I would like to freely talk about it.......... But then when you take everything into consideration..... I would still keep my dick

Pocky Lover Boy! 

vivster said:
StarOcean said:
Idk benefits to both. Easier to live independent as a male than female. However females tend to live longer

I'm pretty sure living longer depends on your life decisions and not your gender.

It's got more to do with your sex than you might think. You're less likely to get genetic mutations due to your chromosomes being both X. There's more to it. But its very clear women live longer. And there are super healthy men who die regardless of life decisions 

Sure, I'd like to try it out for a day to touch mah own boobieesss

StarOcean said:
vivster said:

I'm pretty sure living longer depends on your life decisions and not your gender.

It's got more to do with your sex than you might think. You're less likely to get genetic mutations due to your chromosomes being both X. There's more to it. But its very clear women live longer. And there are super healthy men who die regardless of life decisions 

As there are super healthy women who die young. Genetics are just a very small subset of deaths. You are much more likely to die early due to your life decisions than your genetics. If you look at general life expectency charts you will see men very close to women and that's despite men generally risking their health more frequently.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.