By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBOX ONE X Owner's Club

This is a great thread for thieves, so they now know who owns the most expensive consoles this generation and can try to track people down and where they live for some overnight 5 finger discounts. I do hope everyone's taken the right precautions is hiding your respective locations.

Around the Network
CartBlanche said:
This is a great thread for thieves, so they now know who owns the most expensive consoles this generation and can try to track people down and where they live for some overnight 5 finger discounts. I do hope everyone's taken the right precautions is hiding your respective locations.

CartBlanche said:

I don't think someone is going to go from Pennsylvania to Wales to Ontario to steal a few Xbox One Xs!

CartBlanche said:

Da fuck!?

(Insert Jackie Chan meme)

Proud to be a Californian.

Man I want one so bad but would need a 4K TV to go with it :( So the financial out lay would be too much right now cause I have one more year of school fees to consider :(

Around the Network

Purchased mine on 11/27. Surreal what it does for Gears of War 4 and Halo 5.

Most wanted game for the X1X for now is Monster Hunter World.

So got my Scorpio edition, got an 8tb Seagate HDD now I need a new 4k HDR TV... Mine is just 4k....

I'm curious what is your Scorpio hooked up to?

endimion said:
So got my Scorpio edition, got an 8tb Seagate HDD now I need a new 4k HDR TV... Mine is just 4k....

2016 Sony Bravia x800d. 

trasharmdsister12 said:
endimion said:

2017 LG B7 65"

I've been playing Forza Horizon 3 on it and although the 4K patch has yet to arrive, HDR is fantastic.

4K patch what's wrong ???

been looking into getting an LG

oh you mean for FH3 lol thought about the TVset