By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The VGChartz Website Development Thread - Post Suggestions/Feedback.

vivster said:

Found a new quoting bug.

I pressed multiquote in one thread and then started the reply. I decided to not post after all and closed the tab. Now whenever I try to do a normal quote anywhere it will always only show the canceled multiquote.

It's fixed after you do a normal post after that.

You have to remove the post from your multi-post queue for it not to show up.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
vivster said:

Found a new quoting bug.

I pressed multiquote in one thread and then started the reply. I decided to not post after all and closed the tab. Now whenever I try to do a normal quote anywhere it will always only show the canceled multiquote.

It's fixed after you do a normal post after that.

How do I do that?

And is it normal for posts in the queue to show up in other threads?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
TruckOSaurus said:

How do I do that?

Yes it is. You can quote from many threads this way. To remove it, you just find the post and reclick on the button.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
vivster said:

How do I do that?

Yes it is. You can quote from many threads this way. To remove it, you just find the post and reclick on the button.

That isnt public knowledge

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

That isnt public knowledge

Now it is.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I can't access this thread at all:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=235437

VGPolyglot said:
I can't access this thread at all:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=235437

proof of bug

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Hey, I think that the game collections should also be able to be sorted alphabetically, I'm trying to figure out which games are still missing but it's hard to tell as I can't go down the list in an easy way.

TalonMan said:
VGPolyglot said:
Hey, I think that the game collections should also be able to be sorted alphabetically, I'm trying to figure out which games are still missing but it's hard to tell as I can't go down the list in an easy way.

Yeah - eventually, I'd like to re-do the collection page a bit, allow for better sorting/grouping, etc.

In the meantime, if that's solely your goal, you could just use the regular search page today (http://www.vgchartz.com/games/games.php) and change the "Games Owned" drop-down to "Yes". After that, you could then filter, sort, and do whatever you need to do to figure out what you have (and don't have) in your collection...  :)

Oh, that's a nice feature, I don't know how I forgot about that D:

Did the number of topics on the front page just shrink? There are 12 threads to choose from, and I could have sworn there were more than that just yesterday.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."