Cleaning up / chores 3 8.82%

Working 2 5.88%

Video games! 12 35.29%

Sleeping 4 11.76%

Getting lucky 3 8.82%

Other 3 8.82%

Total:34
Smartie900 said:
Doing AP Physics and APUSH homework. Junior year sucks.

Best of luck! I struggled hard in those classes, but finding a solid college and taking control of your future is well worth it

(Formerly RCTjunkie)

Around the Network

Fapping and playing Mario Odyssey

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Procrastinating as usual. I should be working on university projects but man I just feel over it.

Time to bust out another handheld! Vita, 3DS...another Switch...Game Boy Color..hm...

Or get another TV yeah.

I just finished doing Sunday chores, then grilled some bratwurst. Now I'm doing some online document training for work that I've been putting off. Usually I do it at work..but lately I'm been too busy...doing work. What a concept.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

9 am, Mario...

11 am, breakfast and Dragonball Super

11:30 am, Mario

1:30 pm, pick up stepson from sleepover

2:00 pm, food

3:15 pm, Mario

4 pm, take stepson to Basketball tryouts

5 pm, Mario

6:30 pm, steak and Okra for dinner, shower immediatly after.

Rest of the night...Mario or watch Supernatural. Depends on if my other half finishes her reports for work or not. So far she has two hours left to do four hours of Work....

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network
TargaryenVers2 said:
Smartie900 said:

Best of luck! I struggled hard in those classes, but finding a solid college and taking control of your future is well worth it

Thanks! My ultimate goal for my last 2 years is to try to do as much as a I feasibly can so UC Davis will accept me. Hopefully I can get to top 10 by the time I'm done with senior year.

cycycychris said:
Smartie900 said:

Yeah, someone else is struggle through physics with me...... Except I got college physic's 2 not some AP high school stuff.

I'm still struggling with force analysis and energy. I can't imagine how hard Physics in college must be.

Depends, though i'm mostly being a lazy mofo.

Usually just like every other afternoon: sleeping. My sleeping schedule is, you could say, messed up, since I don't generally have to wake up to get anywhere.

Woke up around noon after playing MGSV all night. Felt Habaneros in my gut so took care of that, and drank a lot of milk and whey for breakfast.

Checked results for some games in NFL and Esports.

Started playing MGSV again.

Made dinner: disastrous but whatever.

Keep checking NFL results.

Now I am working on french assignments for my classes and watching anime.