By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TLoU 2 needs a battle royal mode

seriously, the genre and gameplay truly lend them selfs to this type of game. and with all the fuss about the genre lately it would really help push even more TLoU 2 copies. 

100 players inside a deserted city, going inside hotels and building, going down in the sewers, high ways, deserted quartine zones. it would be amazing. and to add to it, clickers roam the damn map bitches! so not only will you be surviving against other humans (players) but also the infected. 

honestly, TLou's gameplay really lends towards this, it should happen. it probably wont though because ND dont seem that daring with multiplayer TBH. 

Around the Network
twintail said:

Tlou MP is fine the way it is

Days gone on the other hand could use it and work well

they should have both. their 5v5 mode and a 100 person battle royal mode

Days Gone next year should def have it, not sure whether battle royale will still be popular by the time TLOU2 comes out.

battle royale is basicly last man standing right? So they have it already, you want them to go bigger. That would be cool. If ps4 is able to handle that. That would be cool. TLOU with its gameplay is much more intense than anything pubg can offer.

I'd be fine if it did happen as long as it wouldn't effect the quality of the single player. I personally would probably never even touch the multiplayer, but I have nothing against it being there.

Around the Network
Darashiva said:
I'd be fine if it did happen as long as it wouldn't effect the quality of the single player. I personally would probably never even touch the multiplayer, but I have nothing against it being there.

Please touch it. You won't regret it. I promise.

But seriously, TLOU's mp is really good. I can't recommend it enough.

It will
It kinda has to.

Last edited by caffeinade - on 29 October 2017

Well, it makes sense based on the game setting(being appocaliptic and all)

But god no.TLOU is a single player game and should be a single player only game.All foucs and resources should go into that part.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

No thanks. I’m happy with the way TLoU MP was set up. A 10-player FFA would be cool, I guess, but I’m not going to ask for something so out of the way and demanding. By the time TLoU 2 releases, PUBG will have long since released on PS4. That plus Fortnite, there’s not really a need to pointlessly saturate the battle royale market any further. I would much rather ND do ND things. What you’re asking for sounds like way too much. 

That being said, a co-op mode, separate from the story (like UC’s co-op modes) would be pretty cool. 3 or 4 players surviving hordes of infected through using the environment, limited supplies, and crafting to their advantage would be pretty cool. 

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Let's not add things to games just because they're the current fad...

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.