By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - 89 Metacritic (28 Reviews) - 88 Opencritic (39 Reviews)

pandering to the senisibilities of lefty reviewers pays off handsonely it seems

I wonder if it will miss out on 90 for not having enough Trump mentions

Around the Network

Nice! I'm looking forward to playing it on Switch next year.

celador said:

Na. It will miss out because he's an Aryan who hasn't checked his privilege.

It's hit 90!!!

Hopefully all these #singleplayer people put there money where their mou... keyboard is.

Really happy to see these scores. Wasn’t too fond of the new order when I played it 6 months ago, but with this score I’ll likely pick this up on Black Friday! Loved Doom. Hopefully this is at least close to as fun.

Last edited by pitzy272 - on 26 October 2017

Around the Network
celador said:

Are you joking? LOl

celador said:

BASH THE FASH!!

Hashtag SinglePlayer4Ever

Hopefully, I'm going to be buying this game soon!

Loved the first reboot and its Expansion.

Support SP games guys!

Overrated review scores thanks to leftist propaganda (the studio is set in my very multucultural and self-hating home town in Sweden so it's no wonder).

It's a shitty time we live in the West. So many in the elite is working for the extinction of white culture and for ethnic whites to end up in minority in their own land, meanwhile glorifying everything foreign regardless if it's positive or negative.

Slimebeast said:
Overrated review scores thanks to leftist propaganda (the studio is set in my very multucultural and self-hating home town in Sweden so it's no wonder).

It's a shitty time we live in the West. So many in the elite is working for the extinction of white culture and for ethnic whites to end up in minority in their own land, meanwhile glorifying everything foreign regardless if it's positive or negative.

Yes, we live in such a shitty time. How could those leftist propagandists manipulate so many people into thinking that Nazis were bad guys?