By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Odyssey Reviews - 97 Metacritic (91 Reviews) - 97 OpenCritic (84 Reviews)

mZuzek said:
Finale said:

You can already buy it,if you go to the japanese eshop.

Yeah I know three friends who have done that. Brazilian spirit I guess.

Eu nao usaria essas trapacas se a nintendo vendesse fisico por aqui.Bom,nao que seja trapaca de fato.

Around the Network

Do I buy this now with my amazon discount or do I wait for christmas.....gah my heart

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

On gamerankings if it stays this high, or at least stays above 97.04, Nintendo will have the top 5 best reviewed games ever with two Zelda games and three Mario games. Currently it's #1 there but I doubt that'll stay.

Johnw1104 said:
How is it decided what reviews count towards the score?

One of my favorite reviewers and video-game people in general (ProJared) just gave it an 8/10, and I'm worried on his behalf in the off-chance that it will be the review to drag the average down a point haha

He's a nice guy with a valid opinion!

I doubt he would get much heat.  But purely video reviews don't show up on metacritic 

Finale said:
KLXVER said:
Only a little over 4 hours left. Midnight launch FTW!

You can already buy it,if you go to the japanese eshop.

I want the physical version, so Im good.

Around the Network

ohh the game is sooo good! I cant stop playing!

66 now.

Nintendo have done it again!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Dear Jesus, how does Nintendo keep doing this?! That's hella impressive, but the game comes at a bad time. Not sure I'll get a chance to play it.

MentalAlliance said:

Dear Jesus, how does Nintendo keep doing this?! That's hella impressive, but the game comes at a bad time. Not sure I'll get a chance to play it.

Lucky for you Nintendo games are good anytime. The sequels or next game typically don't make the prior game worhtless.

You coudl pick up Super Mario Galaxy 1 or 2 right now and thouroughly enjoy them.

Same with this game months or years from now.

Sadly for you, Nintendo games hardly drop in price. 2 years from now this will probbaly still be $60.00