By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anyone here interested in a let's play/streaming community?

Really depends on the game, but if I have time, I might be interested

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

I was always interested in LPs, but I've always liked the "mute" ones, so my future is not really bright in the LPs world xD.

Yeah, I'd be happy to jump on board. I'm in Australia too so could help cover a different time zone.

Hum, maybe for multiplayer games with the comunity?

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

Yeah, I think it's cool to make a community like this. I have fun every now and then making gameplay vids, and video game podcasts. I haven't made a habit ot it, it's just something I do with my friend every now and then, but tI think it's a great idea to form a community on here around  game streaming/video content.

Around the Network
justiceiro said:
Hum, maybe for multiplayer games with the comunity?

Maybe!! I just think that it'd be a cool thing for us to be able to do together.

I am definitely interested in doing this sort of thing. Just like yourself, I have only uploaded pre-recorded videos.
I am not sure if I have the right equipment yet for doing any live streams, plus Australia's internet is awful which does not help.

I would be up to some community streaming, or just playing online like the Mario Kart VGC races we've done in the past.

Did a few mobile game reviews, like a decade ago, in the java/symbian days before iOS came around.
Was just looking and the youtube channel is gone... all my videos!!!

EDIT: NVM, I found them  We tried to make a mobile gaming site and failed xD
Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBA2DBF1072A58DE5
Can't listen to them since I am at work, but I am pretty sure they'll be awkward and of shitty quality.
Not sure who has access/owns the youtube channel now.

Last edited by TomaTito - on 27 October 2017

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

So, it actually seems like there are at least a few people interested in it here!