By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ResetEra - The New Neogaf

Best forum on the web.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

I joined today but it says not enough privileges to post.. what's that about?

Kerotan said:

you must not be white... 

(it's a joke of course)

Kerotan said:

Did you get a second email saying your account was approved or just one saying registered? If you’re only registered, it’ll probably be tomorrow or Monday for your account to be officially approved for posting. 

And once it’s approved, you can only comment and reply, but not create threads till 120 days or 200 posts for junior status to end. 

UltimateGamer1982 said:
Kerotan said:

Did you get a second email saying your account was approved or just one saying registered? If you’re only registered, it’ll probably be tomorrow or Monday for your account to be officially approved for posting. 

And once it’s approved, you can only comment and reply, but not create threads till 120 days or 200 posts for junior status to end. 

Yeah I'm just registered then. Don't intend on making threads so not bothered about that. Thanks anyway. 

Around the Network

I never heard of a paid email in my entire life...

I've abandoned NeoGaf and signed up for ResetEra. It's NeoGaf, minus the bullshit.

neogaf = SJW+SONY
resetera = SJW+NINTENDO

Spedfrom said:
I've abandoned NeoGaf and signed up for ResetEra. It's NeoGaf, minus the bullshit.

So you’re telling me people are allowed to say diversity in games is unneeded?

Ka-pi96 said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Why do people hate Gaf  ?

Because of all the sjws there.

There are 2 categories of people who hate the place:

First you have the sane people who hated the toxic elitism, hive mind and trigger happy moderation that was there for years (remember Bish who was demodded cuz he banned 100s of people he didnt like).

And then you have the gatorz, who enabled the place to go to shit. Gaming in general, not only gaf turned to shit after GG became a thing, it wasnt ultra leftist/sjw before. Is funny seeing the alt right/GG cry about "just wanting to talk about games man"or "keep politikz outta muh games", and all they're interested in is Trump and politics.

MichealJetli said:
neogaf = SJW+SONY
resetera = SJW+NINTENDO

You have to explain this one lol