By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Why do young adults walk around loudly rapping to themselves?

I have never experienced this. Sounds like the beginning of an M. Night Shyamalan movie.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Oh, man. I've seen this first hand. My only explanation is it's another case of trying to appear greater than they actually are.

Idiocy is contagious? That's my guess.

In all honesty, they're probably listening to some music from their phone or MP3 player through a headphone.

Why are some people homosexual? Transgender? Paedophiles? Serial Killers?

It's because they have a mental illness. You're not supposed to understand it.

User moderated - Bristow9091

Everyone in here is 100% wrong so far.

It's because they're cool.

Around the Network

The same reason people take guitars to public places and play. They want to be noticed for their art and think anybody really cares.

Kettolo said:
Why are some people homosexual? Transgender? Paedophiles? Serial Killers?

It's because they have a mental illness. You're not supposed to understand it.

Say whaaaaat??

It's a form of schizophrenia

Its an expression and a level of comfort expressing that. Maybe they feel a certain way when they hear those words or maybe they are using it as a form of suggestion. So basically I am saying that I don't know. But thats cool. And each person may feel differently anyway, so trying to figure 'it' out will probably prove futile. I am just glad people aren't the same.

Bigger question, why do you care? I'm too busy living/enjoying life to be bothered by what others do