By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Week 41: Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - 9th- 15th October 2017

Pagan said:
Signalstar said:
I still can't believe how poorly Fire Emblem Warriors sold. The game should have been a slam dunk in Japan.

Is this a joke? That game looks awfull. And for someone from outside the series like me, its hard to see the differences between the characters. Hyrule warriors chars were incredible. Every character had its own unique design. Fe warriors are all humans with different painted dresses. I could play with one character. Would have the same effect.

FE Warriors looks to be a lot better than Hyrule Warriors...

HW was one of the most content barren Musou titles.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
Shaunodon said:

I have a feeling Octopath Traveler will more than make up for this.

I'd love that to be true, but I've a feeling it'll do better than bombs like Lost Sphear but among the sort of "ehh" performances of things like Star Ocean 5.

Remember - this is a company that didn't see the point in investing much money in Bravely Second despite the first game's almost runaway success.

Well, keep in mind that Bravely Default had a horrid dev cycle and so much backlash at launch that they had to re-do the game. The West got the "Flying Fairy" edition, which is what that 2nd release was called. No surprise to see them want to move past that "franchise."

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Kresnik said:

Thanks for taking over, Noctis. It's lovely to have you back doing this (and you're already quicker at getting the other trackers up than I ever was!)

No problem and thanks.
Perks of having a free time I guess. XD